I woke up today filled with inspiration and excitement to talk to you about the new year! What’s that you say? New Years was 15 days ago? Au contraire.. In Jennifer’s world (which, let’s face it.. this blog is Jennifer World) my New Year starts on My birthday which is 1/19/2015 and it got me thinking about the following things
My friends are up to some pretty wonderful things!
One friend is applying to graduate school and I am so proud of him (you know who you are!)
One friend is living in NYC and living her dream of being an actress and REALLY doing it, not just talking about it
Another friend is readying herself to buy a house!
Another friend continues to work on her budget, finances and career simultaneously with specific goals that are measurable and I am VERY Proud.
Yet another friend started a new job and it was hard and difficult to do something new but she is SO glad now.
As for me, I am planning the following things-
1. To prepare a Ted talk and apply to give said Ted Talk.
2. To exercise three times a week no matter the weather or my mood
3. To continue exploring my spirituality in whatever form that takes
4. To find ways to random acts of kindness through the year.
5. To get out of debt! (this picture is when we got out of consumer debt on 11/28/2013– all we have left is the car!!!
SO here is the point– January 19th is my birthday and also my New Year. What I ask of people is to do one random act of kindness, you choose what and where and who and all I ask you to do is to tell me about it. That is my present from you, pretty simple and no shipping required.
Ready, Set, GO!